Monday 7 April 2014

why??? WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY???

So I think my eye has a twitch .. you know the sort of twitch I'm talking about .. the type of twitch that can only come with having 2 kids ages 3 and 6 at home together for the holidays.

All I can think is WHY?

Why do you have to eat chips in the loungeroom instead of at the table like I have asked you a million times today?
Why do you have to crush said chips into the carpet with your gumboots on?
Why do you have to come into your room and pull out ALL the toys you havent played with for weeks right after I have just finished tidying it?
Why do you feel the need to jump all over my bed after I've just made it?
Why do you feel the need to scream at the top of your lungs over a broken toy?
Why do you feel the need to wrestle each other and send a pot plant flying all over the carpet?

WWWWHHHHYYYY???

Children have this innate ability to send you absolutely crazy! I swear my kids wake up every morning and have a little meeting together before I wake up and the meeting goes a little something like this:

"hey Maddy, we only have a certain amount of years at home. The aim is to make sure mum is committed before we get too old and move out. So, today, when she tidies your room for the 10th time, make sure you sneak in there afterward with your water bottle and absolutely soak your whole entire bed with it. Mom hates washing sheets."

There is just reason 1 as to why I have this crazy eye twitch.

But, even on these crazy days.. I'm grateful to have both my babies.. They saved me.. Even if they will eventually end up committing me.. :P
















No comments:

Post a Comment