Monday 7 April 2014

GRATEFUL!!!!

                                                       GRATEFUL! 

Lord I am so grateful for so many things .. But today I will just pick one of those things.

Today I am grateful for Brandon Sauer. My Best mate, my other half, my confidant, my partner in crime and my fiance.

I have so many reasons to be so thankful to this gorgeous human.. But the thing I am most thankful for is him being my calm place..

My mind is such a storm sometimes, but Brandon is my calm ocean. :)

So thank you babe, for always putting up with my crazy mood swings, my wacky ideas and my obsessive need to clean the house at times. And then for not cleaning at all at other times.

You are a gem!




Oh, and obvs cheers for always doing all the man stuff around the place. ;-)





I

No comments:

Post a Comment